- General information
- We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it. This privacy statement explains our policies and practices regarding online customer information. It is through this disclosure that we intend to provide you with a level of comfort and confidence in how we collect, use, and safeguard personal and other information we obtain or that you provide through this website, and how you can contact us if you have any questions or concerns. It is our sincere hope that by explaining our data handling practices we will develop a trusting and long-lasting relationship with you. By using the site, you agree to the terms of this privacy statement.
- Information about our organization
- This Privacy Statement applies to www.exploreforte.com, www.insightsin72.com, www.forteresearchgroup.com, www.forteresearchgroup.net, www.forteresearch.co.uk, www.forteresearchgroup.co.uk, www.forteresearchgroup.info, www.forteresearchgroupservices.com, www.forteresearchgroupservices.co.uk and its related mobile websites. The sites listed above are owned by Forte Research Group, Inc. 40 Wall Street, 28th Floor, New York, NY 10005. The business purpose of these websites are to provide visitors: (1) with knowledge of the Forte Research Group; (2) services provided including technologies, and photos and videos; and (3) the ability to contact the Forte Research Group. When you provide your personally identifiable information in those instances, it is collected solely by Forte Research Group,
- Online tracking informaton
- When you visit this site, other parties such as third-party analytics providers may collect information about your online activity over time and across websites. This information may include identifiers that may permit those parties to serve tailored ads to your device. Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret web browser-based “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) signals other than cookies, Forte Research Group, Inc. does not currently respond to undefined “DNT” signals to its US or UK websites. Most browsers can be configured not to accept cookies, however, this may prevent you from having access to some functions or services on our sites.
- How we use personally identifiable information
- Personally identifiable information collected on insightsin72.com may be used to: - Fulfill a site user request (e.g., brochure fulfillment, lead generation, send marketing or promotional materials including emails or other information). - Meet a request for or to develop new products or services - Make the user experience more customer friendly - Generate site analytics that improve our site layout, content, product offerings and services - Compile user data that is stored in our corporate database; for site visitors in the U.S. or U.K. the data may be used for marketing and other purposes email@example.com